Learn How To Shoot
Learn how to score the perfect goal with these essential shooting tips.
• Find yourself a ball and an empty goal. The aim is to hit different parts of the net without the ball bouncing.
• Start on the penalty spot. Strike the ball however feels comfortable - but it has to hit the net without bouncing
• Move back to the 18-yard line and try the same thing again. You might need to use a different part of your foot the further you move away from the goal.
• The closer you are, the softer the kick but the further back you get you will need to change your technique and start driving the ball.
• To make it more difficult you can select different parts of the net to hit. You can aim for the side netting, be that top or bottom corners – but always trying to keep it off the floor to make it difficult for goalkeepers.
Feel confident in shooting? Why not learn how to perfect your dribbling skills?