DJ Izzy C
Izzy Christiansen has taken over from Alex Scott as the Lionesses’ team DJ.
The attacking midfielder is now responsible for getting the England players pumped for a match.
And she has created a Lionesses playlist on Spotify which you can download and enjoy – either on your own or in the dressing room with your team-mates.
But if you’d rather make your own, here are Izzy’s top tips for a matchday playlist:
– You’ve got to please the crowd. You need to have something on there for everyone.
– You need variety – you can’t have too much of one genre.
– Stick to upbeat music to get everyone ready for the game.
– Listen out for the latest releases.
– Update your playlist regularly to stop everyone getting bored.
– Be open to requests, especially if more than one player is asking for the same song.
– Have a few ‘go-to’ songs up your sleeve in case of emergency.
– Have a pre-match and a post-match playlist. Always good to have a few tunes when you win.
You might have a lit playlist ready to go but you just need a dressing room to play it in… then why not join a football club near you?